Christina Of Sweden
A selection of articles related to christina of sweden.
Original articles from our library related to the Christina Of Sweden. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christina Of Sweden.
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Christina Of Sweden is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christina Of Sweden books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trans History Timeline
- 1654 Queen Christina of Sweden (often considered bisexual) abdicated the thrown, dressed in men's clothing and renamed herself Count Dohna.
- CAN THE DEAD BE BROUGHT INTO DISREPUTE
- Queen Christina of Sweden (1626–1689; Queen 1644–1654) was a controversial ruler during her lifetime.
- :: p h o t o g r a p h y
- driven 35. : christina of sweden alexia sinclair is an artist whose vision is suspended neatly between the ancient world and cyberspace.
- matts documentation.indd
- practices relating to Neoplatonism inspired by Christine's research into the life of Queen Christina of Sweden.
Suggested News Resources
- Jorge Luis Borges' Google doodle celebrates the master of magical realism
- When will we see Juana Gonzalez playing the role of Greta Garbo playing the role of Queen Christina of Sweden?" Jorge, we have arrived.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christina, Queen of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Christina (Swedish: Kristina Augusta; 18 December [O.S.
- Christina of Sweden
- Jul 3, 2003 Annotated Bibliography of Queen Christna of Sweden.
- Kristina Wasa, Queen of Sweden (1626-1689)
- A quote and biographical timeline of this scholarly monarch.
- Queen Christina of Sweden
- A profile of Queen Christina of Sweden, with links to more resources.
- Queen Christina of Sweden
- Queen Christina was the only child of Gustavus. She was born in 1626 and became queen in 1632 when Sweden was actively engaged in the Thirty Years War.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.