- A person (1927–89) born in the US as George Jorgensen, Jr.
- Harry Benjamin's first ten cases (1938- 1953): a clinical historical note.
- instance, Benjamin wrote to Doris about the Christine Jorgenson case: " Christine's 'transvestism' was only a part, the external or symbolic part of her problem.
- Trans History Timeline
- 1952 Christine Jorgensen is the first American whose sex reassignment surgery became public.
- 2 1835 The name of Richard Henry Dana, seaman explorer and
- George Jorgensen, former veteran, undergoes a sex change operation in. Denmark and is henceforth known as Christine Jorgensen.
- Christine Jorgensen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) was the first widely known person to have sex reassignment surgery—in this case, male to female.
- Christine Jorgensen
- Christine Jorgensen, a World War II-era GI became the subject of often lurid questions and cheap, hackneyed jokes.
- Christine Jorgensen on Joe Pyne 1966 or 1967 - YouTube
- Oct 13, 2009 "CHRISTINE JORGENSEN relates her discovery and transformation.
- Gallery - Category: Christine Jorgensen
- Perhaps the most recognizable transsexual in the world even today, Christine Jorgensen was the first American to undergo sex reassignment surgery in 1952.
Christine Jorgensen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christine Jorgensen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Christine Jorgensen Topics
Related searchesthe interpreter plot
list of city squares europe
closet types of closets
pontiac v8 engine 316