A selection of articles related to christmas.
Original articles from our library related to the Christmas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christmas.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Christmas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christmas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction to Growing Christmas Trees
- enterprises, the interest in growing Christmas trees has also blossomed.
- Eating Christmas in the Kalahari
- 1. Article 4. Eating Christmas in the Kalahari.
- Christmas Trees in Pennsylvania
- Christmas trees are grown in every county in Pennsylvania except Philadelphia.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask Amy: Weighty issue brings on Christmas challenge
- By Amy Dickinson, DEAR AMY: My husband of almost 25 years told me that unless I lose a lot of weight by Christmas, he doesn't think he wants to stay married to me.
- State celebrates Diwali, Holi, Eid & Christmas together
- RANCHI: It was Holi, Diwali, Eid and Christmas all on the same day.
- The Greatest Gift of All: Justin Bieber Christmas Album in the Works
- Justin Bieber will be giving the gift of himself this winter and will release a Christmas album that he's been in the studio working on for some time now.
- Christmas coming after all from Oma's heart
- The nonprofit will provide Christmas toys to needy Cape Coral families. Oma's Heart Inc. welcomes all monetary or toy donations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Santa Claus and Christmas at the Northpole
- Enjoy Christmas with Santa Claus at the North pole, an award-winning Christmas web site. Send a letter to Santa Clause or a Christmas card to a friend.
- Christmas — History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts
- Discover the history of Christmas, a Christian holiday that celebrates Jesus' birth on December 25. Find out about its origins, popular traditions and more.
- All Things Christmas: For those who share the spirit of Xmas
- Christmas cards, clipart, crafts, decorations, Xmas recipes, shopping, christmas songs, stories, traditions and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswestern blot fluorescent detection
neo-druidism neo-druidry in britain
the mummy returns
debye sheath the child-langmuir law