Christopher Columbus Background
A selection of articles related to christopher columbus background.
Original articles from our library related to the Christopher Columbus Background. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christopher Columbus Background.
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- An Introduction to Meditation
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -William Shakespeare The key to successful endeavors in the world of magickal, psychic and spiritual realms is your ability to harness and control your...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Christopher Columbus Background is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christopher Columbus Background books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Christopher Columbus
- their ships. 16. The students will draw their own conclusions about the character of.
- M470/M570 Bibliography listed alphabetically, more or less by
- Cohen, J.M. The Four Voyages of Christopher Columbus.
- Teacher Guide: Hispanic Exploration in America
- --Christopher Columbus. HiStORicAl BAckGROUNd. The Age of Exploration.
- CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS . . . His Gastronomic Persona
- What did Columbus and his men eat? What did the Indians of the Americas eat?
- The persona/ity development of Christopher Columbus
- velopment of his personality.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christopher Columbus Biography
- While on a voyage for Spain in search of a direct sea route from Europe to Asia, Christopher Columbus unintentionally discovered the Americas.
- Christopher Columbus - YESNet
- Christopher Columbus was possibly one of the greatest explorers ever known.
- Some Background Information on Columbus
- Some Background Information on Columbus.
- Christopher Columbus
- It is a singular circumstance that we do not know with certainty where or when Columbus was born.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.