- Material Design is coming to Chrome 51, here's what it looks like
- Google's been working away on bringing Material Design to Chrome for months, but the company is rapidly nearing completion of the visual overhaul as work speeds up on the company's Chromium repositories. Chrome Canary 51 provides glimpses of the ...
- How to turn off smooth scrolling in Google Chrome
- Google introduced several new features in Google Chrome Stable 49, among them smooth scrolling to improve the scrolling behavior in the web browser. While that may work well or better for most users, some users have noticed lag when scrolling after ...
- Google will pay you $100K if you can pull off the ultimate Chrome hack
- Google has doubled the top reward in its bug bounty program for Chrome from $50,000 to $100,000 in the hopes of encouraging more white hat hackers to collaborate on patching bugs and vulnerabilities. The Chrome Reward Program, which was launched ...
- Edge Extensions are almost identical to Chrome, can run with only minor changes
- A curious developer looked into Microsoft's implementation of extensions and discovered what could turn out to be that big win the Edge team has been in need of, Chrome capability. Based on a leaked landing page that was quickly removed, the Edge ...
- Chrome 50 to let you pause, cancel downloads via the downloader function
- The last Chrome for Android version we remember featuring was the Chrome 47 which brought splash screen, snackbars, and other enhancements. We missed Chrome 48 but we featured Chrome 49 just last month and said that it could now detect physical ...
Chrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesback-channel in linguistics
abiogenic petroleum origin
first feigenbaum constant
earl of rochester
recursion recursion in plain english