Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain
A selection of articles related to chronic functional abdominal pain.
Original articles from our library related to the Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cells from fat mend bone, cartilage, muscle and even the heart
- If the cartilage works as well in people as it has in animals, Tuan's approach might someday offer a kind of self-repair for osteoarthritis, the painful degeneration of cartilage in the joints. He's also using fat cells to ...
- 7 Things Holistic Doctors Their Friends About Integrative Medicine
- An integrative physician can help by prescribing relaxation techniques and herbs that will balance your cortisol levels, and fine-tuning your diet to limit things like sugar, which your body doesn't process as well when you have belly fat.
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing and Mortality
- Have Difficult-to-Treat Pain Patients? Try Genetic Testing; New APS ...
- Pain medication addiction an epidemic
- For growing numbers of people, the pain medications that doctors prescribe after injuries or surgery, or to ease chronic conditions such as back pain, have become gateway drugs to abuse and addiction. ...
- The 12 stories of blunder, neglect and failure that have raised serious
- Mr M, who was severely dehydrated and showing signs of colitis, complained of worsening abdominal pain and a medical registrar reviewed the patient at 1am on Saturday, October 30, 2010. The following ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.