A selection of articles related to chrysanthemum.
Original articles from our library related to the Chrysanthemum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chrysanthemum.
- Chrysanthemum: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum spp. Folk Names: Mum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Daisy: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum leucanthemum (American Daisy), Bellis perenis (European Daisy) Folk Names:Bairnwort, Bruisewort, Eyes, Field Daisy, Llydagy Dydd, Maudlinwort, Moon Daisy Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Freya, Artemis, Thor Power: Lust, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Feverfew: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum parthenium Folk Names: Featherfew, Febrifuge Plant Gender: Masculine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Chrysanthemum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrysanthemum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Monthly chrysanthemum meeting and Kerr Lake gardening symposium
- The Central Carolina Chrysanthemum Society meets at noon on the third Monday of each month at the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh. Juli Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Old Dominion Chrysanthemum Society Gives Tutorial
- The Old Dominion Chrysanthemum Society is presenting the second in a series of tutorials on the “Basics of Successful Mum Growing,” on Sunday, March 13 at 2:30 p.m. at the Falls Church Community Center located at 223 Little Falls Street.
- Indonesian chrysanthemums appeal to Japanese market
- Indonesia has started to commercially grow and export chrysanthemum flowers to a variety of foreign markets, particularly Japan. The word chrysanthemum is derived from the Greek chrysos, meaning gold, and anthemon, meaning flower. Originally, the ...
- Catlins Horticultural Society holds autumn flower show at Owaka
- The Otautau chrysanthemum and dahlia grower, who shared his enthusiasm for all growing things at the Catlins Horticultural Society autumn flower show on Saturday, was all for giving away the tricks of his trade.
- Another gobbler season calling
- The repellent it uses is a replica of a substance that occurs in chrysanthemum flowers, working equally well on mosquitoes, black flies, and no-see-ums.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescycloalkane reactions
corporal punishment modern usage
list of hungarian writers
state diagram harel statechart
juan ponce enrile independent senator