- Providence Resources provides update on Southern Ireland asset base
- 'Providence was the only licensee in the Porcupine Basin in the 2004 Licensing Round and since then, it has been the major catalyst for inward investment in the basin - with ExxonMobil farming into Dunquin in 2006 and then subsequently, Chrysaor and ...
- Providence Resources acquires Chrysaor E&P Ireland
- Irish exploration firm Providence Resources has acquired Chrysaor Exploration & Production Ireland Limited (CEPIL), and reached commercial terms with a partner to develop the Barryroe oil field in the Celtic Sea.
- Premier Oil increases exposure to giant field West of Shetland
- Chrysaor owes around $550m for its share of the project costs. Premier expects the money owed by Chrysaor will eventually be repaid from production from Solan. In February Premier's finance chief Richard Rose appeared to expect a faster repayment ...
- Chrysaor signs Spanish Point farm-out with Cairn Energy
- Chrysaor E&P Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of Chrysaor Holdings Limited, an independent exploration and production company focused on developing and commercialising oil and gas discoveries in the UK North Sea and Ireland, is pleased to announce it ...
- Premier Farms-in to Chrysaor's Solan Field in the West of Shetland
- Chrysaor Limited announces that it has signed a Sales & Purchase Agreement with Premier Oil PLC (Premier) for the sale of a 60% working interest in the Solan oil field off the West of Shetlands.
Chrysaor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrysaor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
rl circuit parallel circuit
welsh morphology nouns