- CHRYSO acquires Corrotech Qatar
- On 10 December, the CHRYSO group concluded its acquisition of Corrotech Qatar, which is a Doha based company that has quickly developed on the Qatari market. Corrotech Qatar holds a leadership position on the market of concrete admixtures and ...
- CHRYSO Hydipco starts production of admixtures, Algeria
- CHRYSO announced yesterday that its Algerian subsidiary has started production of CHRYSO® admixtures from its new industrial facility in Algiers. In 2014, CHRYSO set up a joint venture with its Algerian partner Hydipco to boost the former's business ...
- CHRYSO group finalises acquisition
- The CHRYSO group finalised the acquisition of Swedish company Betongkemi Nordic AB on 31 July 2015. The company, which is based near Göteborg, was formed in 2008 and has since experienced strong growth on the Swedish market in both the ...
- GCC Construction Chemicals Market to Grow at 7% through 2021: TechSci Research
- Some of the major companies operating in the GCC construction chemicals market include BASF, FOSROC, Sika, Dow Menat, Chryso Gulf and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation. Concrete admixtures and waterproofing chemicals are the most widely ...
- Interview with Ms. Chryso Pelekani,
- Cyprus: the Roma, standing for what they are! 22.08.
Chryso is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chryso books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe secret art of seamm jasani
oceanography dictionary t
mysore nearby places
mako final fantasy vii the lifestream