A selection of articles related to chrysoprase.
Original articles from our library related to the Chrysoprase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chrysoprase.
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Bright translucent green chalcedony. Uplifts heart chakra. Greater flexibility, wisdom, generosity, self-confidence. Heals depression, excess self-focus, emotions/sexual imbalance. Placed on heart, neck, or on brown for meditation....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chrysoprase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrysoprase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gemstones - South Australian Chrysoprase - Minerals
- Chrysoprase is a cryptocrystalline variety of quartz. (chalcedony) coloured green by small amounts of nickel. (1–3%).
- (Chrysoprase) Quartz - Columbia International Publishing
- Sep 26, 2014 the Green Microcrystalline (Chrysoprase) Quartz. Murat Hatipoğlu1,2* and Yasemin Yardımcı1,3. Received 2 March 2014; Published online 26 ...
- gem-quality chrysoprase from haneti-itiso area, central tanzania
- Microscopically the Tanzanian Chrysoprase consists of spherules which are high - ly disordered, concentric, and composed of bipyramidal quartz, chalcedony, ...
- Value Addition on Gemstones and its Impact on Ethiopian Economy
- Jasper. - Chrysoprase. - Chrysocolla.
- May - Pasadena Lapidary Society
- May 5, 2013 Ancient chrysoprase, a favorite stone for Greeks and Romans, is most ... When worn in jewelry, chrysoprase has often been confused with ...
Suggested News Resources
- The Story Behind the New Gemstone: Aquaprase
- “Chrysoprase [comes from] a Greek word meaning yellow-green. And this gem was a strong blue green…. I said, 'Listen I'm Greek and [the lab] doesn't understand Greek naming of gems.
- Victoria Lampley and Michael Berens's Harbour Island Wedding
- On her fingers, she layered her Taffin engagement ring with a Solange Azagury-Partridge custom wedding band and “love” ring; her family signet ring from Richard Ogden; her Jessica Naylor-Leyland custom chrysoprase ring; her late maternal grandmother ...
- The pleasure list: Sonya styles us for success
- Each piece is made from sterling silver and is plated in 22ct gold vermeil, and features a striking gemstone combination of aqua chalcedony and green chrysoprase, a colour palette certain to carry you nicely from spring to summer.
- Pasadena Lapidary Society to Hold 58th Annual Gem Show
- When asked what her favorite material is to work with, she responded: “I've had a lot of changes year to year – opals, chrysoprase – my favorite is plume agate.
- CHRYSOPRASE by B. Kristin McMichael Released in Paperbook
- WORTHINGTON, Ohio, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ B. Kristin McMichael, the best-selling teen fiction author ofThe Blue Eyes TrilogyandTo Stand Beside Her,is pleased to announce the paperback release of her latest novel, "Chrysoprase".
Suggested Web Resources
- Chrysoprase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chrysoprase, chrysophrase or chrysoprasus is a gemstone variety of chalcedony (a cryptocrystalline form of silica) that contains small quantities of nickel.
- Chrysoprase For Divine Truth, Joy, Happiness and Healing
- Chrysoprase attracts new love, abundance & prosperity, helps depression & anxiety. It helps you to see Divine Truth & has strong metaphysical properties for ...
- Chrysoprase - Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
- Called the stone of Venus, chrysoprase is the rarest and most valuable rich apple -green gemstone in the chalcedony family and was often mistaken for emeralds ...
- Chrysoprase — Crystal Meanings
- Learn about the crystal meanings and metaphysical and healing properties lore of chrysoprase.
- Chrysoprase Gemstone Information - GemSelect
- Chrysoprase is a distinct gemstone quality variety of chalcedony quartz, a cryptocrystalline form of silicon dioxide. Chrysoprase is highly prized for its opalescent ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.