A selection of articles related to chrysoprase.
Original articles from our library related to the Chrysoprase. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chrysoprase.
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Bright translucent green chalcedony. Uplifts heart chakra. Greater flexibility, wisdom, generosity, self-confidence. Heals depression, excess self-focus, emotions/sexual imbalance. Placed on heart, neck, or on brown for meditation....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chrysoprase is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrysoprase books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colored Stone Magazine Jan/Feb 2009 Chrysoprase Chalcedony
- A view from the Candala Chrysoprase Mine of the surrounding area near Ltd., property lease reveals Chrysoprase veins present on the vertical surfaces.
- Candala Mine Chrysoprase
- Story and Photos by Paul B.Downing, Ph.D.
- Gemstones - South Australian Chrysoprase
- Chrysoprase is a cryptocrystalline variety of quartz. (chalcedony) coloured green by small amounts of nickel. (1–3%).
- INFORMATION MEMORANDUM - Chrysoprase Mines of Australia
- The Yerilla Chrysoprase Mine, (Mining Leases ML31/104 and ML 31/112) 46 Tonnes of Drummed Chrysoprase of varying grades to be sold in ONE. Parcel. 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Sense of Style: Statement jewelry
- Charms of chrysoprase adorn an antique brass chain necklace that can also be doubled-up and used as a bracelet. This earring features citrine paired with brass. Belz steers away from shiny metals in her work.
- Bohemian Rhapsody Redux
- Kir Collection Earrings in 14k gold and sterling silver feature horn shell and chrysoprase; $525. Melissa Joy Manning Pendant made of Imbuia wood and 18k white gold features a Tahitian pearl charm on a cotton chord; $750.
- Meet SoCal Jewelry Designers at the Summer Designer Trunk Show Series
- Shel. jewelry is inspired by the colors of the sea and is made with semi-precious stones, such as aquamarine, chalcedony, chrysoprase and Chinese turquoise. Mantler founded Shel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chrysoprase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chrysoprase, chrysophrase or chrysoprasus is a gemstone variety of chalcedony (a cryptocrystalline form of silica) that contains small quantities of nickel.
- Chrysoprase - Facts, Lore, History, Myths and Pictures
- Nov 7, 2010 Chrysoprase, information, pictures of rough and polished stones, and healing properties.
- Chrysoprase gemstone meaning
- Gemstone: Chrysoprase gem stone meaning. gemstones and crystals · Go To Your Shopping Cart.
- Chrysoprase is a very rare form of quartz. Its most striking attribute is its beautiful color, that of a green apple.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestriage red immediate
abbeville louisiana history
ablution ablution in hinduism
james hutton evolution
kale culinary uses