- Plaintiff Claimed Packing Materials Led to Fatal Illness
- The estate's counsel argued that Crane was negligent and failed to warn about the dangers and health risks of working with or around products containing chrysotile asbestos.
- Pensioner 'stripped of dignity' at home
- Mr Lee had also raised concerns about the presence of Chrysotile, a type of asbestos, in floor tiles and ceiling plaster removed from the property.
- Asbestos should be part of Ajax studies
- Asbestos occurs in several forms including chrysotile ( which occurs in serpentine rock ) and actinolite. The Ajax application mentions the presence of both serpentine rock and actinolite in Appendix 3 , Geochemical characterization study.
- International Alliance of Trade-Union Organizations "Chrysotile" Insists on
- In his article "Asbestos judgment fuels bogus claims," published by The Telegraph on September 5, 2015, the author Christopher Booker once again addressed the issue of lawyer misconduct when seeking compensation for supposed damages to the health ...
Chrysotile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chrysotile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.