Chu Hou Tsung
- Feb 15, 2011 Chu Hou-Tsung, Emperor of China between 1507 and 1566, had a cat called Shuang-mei, or frost eyebrows. Copyright Colin What is 5+5?
- THE CATALPA BOW
- Tsao shill chu-ping yﬁan-hou tsung-lun, we find the ﬁrst clear descriptions of how the ku magic is performed and the poison manufactured.
- Changzhi Suffix Tonal Reduplication Tsung-Ying Chen Department
- Tsung-Ying Chen. Department of Linguistics, University of Alberta, Canada. 1.
- The Black Magic in China Known as ku [JAOS 55 (1935)]
- A little later a medical work, the Tsao shih chu ping wan hou tsung lun 22 of the Sui period (A. D. 589-618) describes how this poison was manufactured.
- HHJ HHS HS JS QJHHS Qijia Hou Han shu SBBY SBCK SGZ SJ
- QJHHS Qijia Hou Han shu compiled by Wang Wentai, Taipei 1974. SBBY Chuguo xianxian zhuan by Zhang Fang (4th century) quoted in SGZ PC. Chunqiu with ..
- Tse-tsung Chow Papers
- Parents: Peng-chu Chow (周鵬翥) , Ai-ku Tsou (鄒愛姑) . The Tse-tsung Chow Papers provide a broad overview of Prof. ...
- Super Technologies
- 25, Chu-Kung third Lane, Chu-Hou Tsung Jen-Wu Hsaing , Kaohsiung Hsein, Taiwan.
- Uniphone Telecommunication Co., Ltd - asmag.com
- Address: No.25,Chu-Kung 3rd Lane,Chu-Hou Tsung, Jen-Wu Hsiang, Kaohsiung Hsien. Website: http://www.
- UNIPHONE TELECOMMUNICATION CO LTD
- Company Name, UNIPHONE TELECOMMUNICATION CO LTD. Contact Person, Ms Nicole Lin.
- Celebrity Cat Owners: World Leaders - Furbabies Cat Care Site
- Emperor Chu Hou-Tsung. (1507-1566) Ruler Of China. Cat: Shuang-mei ( Meaning Frost Eyebrows) (blue) .
Chu Hou Tsung is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chu Hou Tsung books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.