- 16 Hindu rituals that celebrate human life with grandeur
- Chudakarana/Shaving the head - When the child is a year old, the head is shaved and nails are cut. This rite symbolises the child's entry into personal hygiene. 11.
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
- Shear devotion: The barbers of Tirupati
- Almost all TTD temples offer chudakarana (hair tonsuring) services, but the jewel in the crown – Tirumala Venkateswara temple – fetches Rs.250-275 crore from annual e-auctions of hair donated by devotees. On June 12 alone, a whopping 85,518 heads ...
Chudakarana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chudakarana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary guitar
yield curve preferred habitat theory
danish grammar tenses
taoiseach list of taoisigh
the prisoner number 6