- North Chungcheong gives local fish a boost
- The North Chungcheong government also plans to build a fishway - a barrier built around artificial water structures to facilitate natural migration - in Miho stream in Jincheon County, and Ssangcheon and Sinwol streams in Goesan County, to help salmon, ...
- The science of conservation
- Since 1964, some 120 pottery pieces have been kept in national artifact storage with other relics excavated from Geumgangsa Temple in Buyeo, South Chungcheong Province. For 46 years, they were filed under the label “unidentified artifact,” without any ...
- Flash is too fat. A glut of supply means growth is slower and slower
- SK Hynix is building a new 3D NAND flash fab, costing about $12.5bn, at its Cheongju facility in Korea's North Chungcheong Province. Construction will start in 2018 with completion through 2019.
- For elderly villagers, new taxi plans a boon
- The 100 Won Taxi began in 2013 in South Chungcheong and was initially called the Village Taxi. The service is currently available in five counties in the province, including Seochon County, where local government officials benchmarked the project.
Chungcheong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chungcheong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
yearbook colophon or dedication
conifer cone pinaceae cones
squadron supreme exile
fire extinguisher history
21st century sports