A selection of articles related to church.
Original articles from our library related to the Church. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Church.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Church is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Church books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UNITED CHURCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Note opportunities in United Church Employment Opportunities which Large, progressive church in S.
- DICTIONARY OF CHURCH TERMS
- This is a simplified dictionary of church terms that would help you at your prayers. The church season immediately preceding Christmas, lasts. 43 days.
- Contd Revised 08-03-10tkb ChMan - Seventh-day Adventist Church
- VOTED, To revise the Seventh-day Adventist Church Manual to read as follows: 7 . 8 Consequently, order belongs to the essence of His Church.
Suggested News Resources
- Mexican Presbyterian church severs ties with US Presbyterians over gay clergy
- Presbyterians in Mexico are breaking ties with the Presbyterian Church (USA) because of differences over homosexuality. The theologically conservative National Presbyterian Church of Mexico voted to stop working with the US denomination.
- Church celebrates 125th anniversary
- Period clothing and other historical memorabilia dating back to the 1890s were on display during the First Baptist Church of Lumberton's 125th anniversary celebration on July 31.
- Victims scorn new church abuser tally
- By Marie Szaniszlo Outraged victims of clergy sexual abuse, alleged and proven, accused Cardinal Sean P.
- Church intern held in slaying of pastor
- Where was the priest who saved their aging church and learned Polish, the only language some of them knew? As the parishioners grieved, the pastor's intern, Daniel Montgomery, was there to comfort them. He hugged them and rubbed their backs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Church's Chicken
- Church's Chicken restaurant featuring Original and Spicy Fried Chicken, Honey- Butter Biscuits and other mouth watering sides and desserts.
- Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Church may refer to: Contents. 1 Religion; 2 People; 3 Places; 4 Popular music; 5 Other uses. Religion.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Official site.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslife is a state of mind not a reality
breath of fire
declaration of rights and grievances
list of spa towns republic of ireland