Churches Of God
A selection of articles related to churches of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Churches Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Churches Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Churches Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Churches Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Churches of God in Christ State Annual Prayer Breakfast
- Keynote speaker is Bernadette Jeffrey, assistant to the State Supervisor of Women, First Jurisdiction Churches of God in Chrsit of Pennsylvania. Bishop Melvin E. Clark Sr.
- The mega churches of Lagos: huge hangars hold hundreds of thousands – in pictures
- I have had similar experiences working here in Lagos, every event, every meeting, every communication is begun or punctuated with prayer or gratitude to God. It can be very stifling for anyone not used to this.
- Churches share God's space
- Both the Toledo Church of Christ (in the International Churches of Christ) and Holy Spirit Catholic Community (“an inclusive Vatican II Eucharistic Community,” according to its website; not part of the Roman Catholic Church) have services at Washington.
- Church of God in Christ Presiding Bishop Charles Blake, Sr. Joins Pentecostal
- MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 8, 2016 /Christian Newswire/ -- Church of God in Christ Presiding Bishop Charles E. Blake, Sr.
- Drexel First Church of God lauches new worship program called "The Venue"
- Campbell explained that The Venue will take place simultaneously with the church's traditional service.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Churches Of God Topics
Related searchesmy life as a teenage robot vega
capital punishment in singapore
dream dictionary crow