A selection of articles related to cicely saunders.
Original articles from our library related to the Cicely Saunders. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cicely Saunders.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Cicely Saunders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cicely Saunders books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The venue - Cicely Saunders International
- Cicely Saunders Institute, Bessemer Road, London SE5 9PJ.
- An annotated bibliography of the publications of Cicely Saunders
- An annotated bibliography of the publications of. Cicely Saunders – 1: 1958–67.
- Dame Cicely Saunders
- Dame Cicely Saunders.
Suggested News Resources
- A caring constitution
- As early as 1949 Cicely Saunders, a nurse and social worker in London, was thinking about new ways to care for dying patients and had started to plan her house for the dying.
- Dr. Balfour Mount Awarded 2011 CMA Medal of Service
- His decision to focus his attention on end-of-life care led him to St. Christopher's Hospice in London, England, where he trained with Dame Cicely Saunders, the founder of the hospice movement.
- Bill would expand hospice care to more state residents
- Hospice care in the US grew out of work in the 1960s by English physician Dame Cicely Saunders, who pioneered methods of symptom management and emotional support for dying patients and their families.
- Los médicos defienden que «los cuidados paliativos son un derecho»
- La fundadora del movimiento de los cuidados paliativos, Cicely Saunders, definía el dolor total como aquel que afecta a lo físico, lo psíquico, lo social y lo espiritual.
- Weiterbildung bei Palliativversorgung - "Würdevolle Pflege unheilbar Kranker"
- 11.08.11 - Alsfeld - „Es geht nicht darum, dem Leben mehr Tage, sondern den Tagen mehr Leben zu geben“ – sagte einst die Begründerin der Hospizbewegung Cicely Saunders.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cicely Saunders: Biography from Answers.com
- Cicely Saunders British health worker Cicely Saunders (born 1918) began her medical career as a nurse then turned to social work and finally, at the.
- 331 (7509) — Dame Cicely Saunders, founder of the modern
- Cicely Saunders founded the first modern hospice and, more than anybody else, was responsible for establishing the discipline and the culture of palliative care.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdj vu dj senti
a-5 vigilante general characteristics
pierce brosnan career
simon townsends wonderworld
dream dictionary riddles
objectivist poets some example poems