A selection of articles related to cider.
Original articles from our library related to the Cider. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cider.
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Lammas Sabbat Ritual
- Lammas/Lughnasadh is the first of three harvest Sabbats. As it is a harvest, the God figures more prominently here than the Goddess, though she, too, is revered and thanked for bringing the fruits of harvest. The altar and circle can be decorated with sheaves...
Holidays >> Lammas
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Cider is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cider books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cider releases, Block 15's birthday and Saisons at Bazi: your beer weekend
- Sometimes ciders are just too sweet. This one aims to be sour. BridgePort Brewing Co.
- Seattle Cider Begins Canning Seasonal Offerings
- SEATTLE — Seattle Cider Company is excited to announce its popular line of seasonal ciders will now be available in the company's signature 16-ounce cans. Kicking off the new can line will be the growing cidery's spring seasonal, Basil Mint. Quickly ...
- Hard cider business continues to grow in Wisconsin
- Years ago, Joseph Baird was merely an unsatisfied cider fan. Whenever he went to buy a bottle or two, there was nothing local to choose from. Baird ordered a book on cider making and started playing around with the process.
- Maple Lawn Farms launches fruit wine, cider
- Hard cider takes a little longer to make than wine because it has to be carbonated, McPherson said.
- The Northman cider bar is delayed ... again
- The Northman, the anticipated cider bar from the owners of Ravenswood's Fountainhead and Fountainhead Market, announced another pushback of the opening date. The bar, which originally had targeted a spring 2014 opening, recently announced March ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshull fc history
the cramps singles
sixteen candles quotes
revivalism second great awakening