- NEW UPPER CRETACEOUS MULTITUBERCULATE GENERA
- the Ectypodontidae and Cimolodontidae.
- Preliminary report on Late Cretaceous mammals of the Kaiparowits
- The upper member has yielded late Cenomanian marine molluscs. (Peterson, 1969a). Order Multituberculata.
- 28 Rich.pmd
- Sep 14, 2006 Cimolodontidae; 21. Cimolomyidae; 22. Deltatheridiidae; 23.
- MAMMALIAN FAUNA FROM DOUGLASS QUARRY, EARLIEST
- Family NEOPLAGIAULACIDAE. Neoplagiaulax hunteri. Family CIMOLODONTIDAE.
- Cimolodontidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cimolodontidae is a family of fossil mammals within the extinct order Multituberculata.
- Cimolodontidae - Wikispecies
- May 20, 2007  Name. Cimolodontidae Marsh, 1889. Retrieved from "http://species.
- 'MESOZOIC' MAMMALS; Ptilodontoidea, an internet directory
- May 9, 2010 This directory was originally entitled Cimolodontidae and Ptilodontidae.
- Multituberculate mammals from near the Early-Late Cretaceous
- However, Bryceomys and Cedaromys share a number of features with Cimolodontidae.
Cimolodontidae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cimolodontidae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
boltysh crater overview
daniel pearl video of pearl beheading
genetically modified organism history