A selection of articles related to cin mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Cin Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cin Mudra.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Cin Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cin Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guru-Sishya Parampara
- Index finger…Symbolizes ahankara, ego. Thumb…supports all fingers- represents Easwara.. Cinmudra signifies “Tatwam asi”.
- Classical Indian Temple Dance
- Suffice it, if I point out a single example.
- MUDRAS & HAND SYMBOLISM--THE POWER OF MUDRAS PART
- mudra, cin-mudra, dhyana-mudra, and jnana-mudra. Some of these mudras are known by other names, especially in other cultures and spiritual traditions.
- yoga for creativity
- Yoga in Education for Total Personality Development SERIES - 7. KRIYAs. Agnisära.
- Effect of Jyoti-Ramachandra
- the root of the right thigh. Inhaled there itself. ● While exhaling right leg was folded and kept over the left leg.
Suggested News Resources
- Rasa Leela
- The cin mudra shows this symbolically. The thumb is to be taken to be the Jivatma. The index finger is taken to be the Paramatma.
Suggested Web Resources
- A selection of articles related to Cin-mudra. A selection of articles related to Cin -mudra. Nill.
- The Cinmudra and the Yogapatta.
- The Cinmudra and the Yogapatta. One of these mudras is Jnanamudra or Cinmudra.
- YOGA AND FUNCTIONAL PHYSIOLOGY - Welcome to Indian Century
- The arms are stretched in front, and placed on the respective knees with the palm facing upwards in cin-mudra (see the mudras).
- Mudras & Hand Symbolism--the Power of Mudras Part 1: What Are
- Perhaps the best known by yogic practitioners and students are abhaya-mudra, anjali-mudra, cin-mudra, dhyana-mudra, and jnana-mudra.
- Cinmudra Hand Sculpture Becomes Towel Holder | Flickr - Photo
- Mar 27, 2011 Moosicorn Ranch is an experiment in sustainable living www.moosicorn.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cin Mudra Topics
Related searchessacred places of hinduism
neon genesis evangelion symbolism
call of duty multiplayer modes
sublime philosophy romantic period
least common multiple