A selection of articles related to cinchona ledgeriana.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinchona Ledgeriana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinchona Ledgeriana.
- Cinchona: Correspondences
- Cinchona ledgeriana or C. succirubra Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cinchona Ledgeriana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinchona Ledgeriana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AND ALKALOID CONTENT OF YOUNG PLANTS OF CINCHONA
- In Puerto Rico, seedlings of Cinchona ledgeriana Moens are usually grown in shaded nurseries for 12 to 18 months before transplanting to the field (5).
- THE EFFECT OF THREE FACTORIAL LEVELS OF NITROGEN AND
- Materials and methods.
- in the Bark of Cinchona Ledgeriana
- in the Bark of Cinchona Ledgeriana. BY H. F.
- Toxicity of quinoline alkaloids to cultured <Emphasis Type="Italic
- Toxicity of quinoline alkaloids to cultured Cinchona ledgeriana cells. Nicholas J. Walton, Adrian J.
- Comparison of the growth ofCinchona ledgeriana Moens
- Biotechnology Letters Vol 8 No 9 635-638 (1986).
Suggested News Resources
- Blood sweat tears
- "Whereas the finding of quinine was largely attributed to the historical use of [the plant] Cinchona Ledgeriana in Peru, the discovery of qinghaosu is a gift to mankind from traditional Chinese medicine," Tu said in her acceptance speech in New York.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cinchona ledgeriana
- Botanical Name : Cinchona ledgeriana. Sanskrit Name: Red Bark, Cinchona Family: Rubiaceae Plant Parts Used: Ripe Fruit, Bark.
- Cinchona ledgeriana - View crop
- With Ecocrop you can identify a suitable crop for a specified environment or use.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescontinuing life research
international e-road network
murray river geography
cinema of china