A selection of articles related to cinchona.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinchona. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinchona.
- Cinchona: Correspondences
- Cinchona ledgeriana or C. succirubra Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cinchona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinchona books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cinchona Alkaloids in Asymmetric Catalysis Introduction to
- Introduction. Cinchona Alkaloids in Phase Transfer Catalysis Cinchona Alkaloids have been explored in asymmetric synthesis for the last 35 years. Me.
- Fl. China 19: 88–89. 2011. 16. CINCHONA Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 1: 172
- 2011. 16. CINCHONA Linnaeus, Sp.
- 1 An Overview of Cinchona Alkaloids in Chemistry
- Cinchona alkaloids (Figure 1.
- Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation over Cinchona
- cinchona alkaloids, successfully applied for the enantioselective hydrogenation cinchona system in the light of the existing molecular knowledge.
- Analysis of Quinine and Quinidine in Cinchona Bark Extract (Cortex
- Dried bark of the cinchona tree (Cortex cinchonae) contains 4 - 12 % alkaloids, mainly the which accounts for 80 % of the total cinchona bark alkaloids.
Suggested News Resources
- Green Beatle gas guzzler
- Winner of the coveted green Peru's Order of the Cinchona Tree for fighting global warming with his Meat Free Monday campaign ("Less Meat = Less Heat"), the former Beatle made headlines last year when he took to task those nasty climate deniers.
- Facelift for Hills Rabindra Bhawan
- The minister also had a special mention for the Cinchona Plantation which he said would be given all government support. "The plantation is an asset to the state.
- Minorities march on hill street
- “But there are a large number of workers in the tea gardens and the cinchona plantations (of Buddhist faith) and they have to work during Buddha Purnima,” said Bomzon.
- Homeopathy for Dogs and Cats
- While making a living translating books, he came across William Cullen's write-up on the action of Cinchona officinalis, the herb used to make quinine for the treatment of malaria. Dr.
- Talking Tonic with Rancho Pinot's Travis Nass
- And at the time, the only effective prescription to help prevent this deadly disease was a medicinal water, or tonic, infused with quinine, a very bitter-tasting brew made from the bark of the South American cinchona tree (pictured).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cinchona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cinchona or Quina is a genus of about 38 species in the family Rubiaceae, native to tropical South America.
- Quinine Bark - Cinchona - Database entry for - Quinine Bark
- Mar 20, 2010 This Plant Database has indepth information on 100 important rainforest medicinal plants including Graviola - Annona muricata.
- Description of cinchona, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
- CINCHONA, FAIREST OF THE PERUVIANS MAIDS
- CINCHONA, FAIREST OF THE PERUVIANS MAIDS. The fever-bark tree, quinine (Cinchona spp.) RUBIACEAE, Madder Family.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnewspeak basic principles of newspeak
francis turbine theory of operation
chinese democracy movement
harpy theories of origin