A selection of articles related to cinchona.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinchona. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinchona.
- Cinchona: Correspondences
- Cinchona ledgeriana or C. succirubra Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cinchona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinchona books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cinchona Alkaloids in Asymmetric Catalysis Introduction to
- Introduction. Cinchona Alkaloids in Phase Transfer Catalysis Cinchona Alkaloids have been explored in asymmetric synthesis for the last 35 years. Me.
- Fl. China 19: 88–89. 2011. 16. CINCHONA Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 1: 172
- 2011. 16. CINCHONA Linnaeus, Sp.
- 1 An Overview of Cinchona Alkaloids in Chemistry
- Cinchona alkaloids (Figure 1.
- Heterogeneous Enantioselective Hydrogenation over Cinchona
- cinchona alkaloids, successfully applied for the enantioselective hydrogenation cinchona system in the light of the existing molecular knowledge.
- Analysis of Quinine and Quinidine in Cinchona Bark Extract (Cortex
- Dried bark of the cinchona tree (Cortex cinchonae) contains 4 - 12 % alkaloids, mainly the which accounts for 80 % of the total cinchona bark alkaloids.
Suggested News Resources
- Green Beatle gas guzzler
- Winner of the coveted green Peru's Order of the Cinchona Tree for fighting global warming with his Meat Free Monday campaign ("Less Meat = Less Heat"), the former Beatle made headlines last year when he took to task those nasty climate deniers.
- Facelift for Hills Rabindra Bhawan
- The minister also had a special mention for the Cinchona Plantation which he said would be given all government support. "The plantation is an asset to the state.
- Minorities march on hill street
- “But there are a large number of workers in the tea gardens and the cinchona plantations (of Buddhist faith) and they have to work during Buddha Purnima,” said Bomzon.
- Homeopathy for Dogs and Cats
- While making a living translating books, he came across William Cullen's write-up on the action of Cinchona officinalis, the herb used to make quinine for the treatment of malaria. Dr.
- Talking Tonic with Rancho Pinot's Travis Nass
- And at the time, the only effective prescription to help prevent this deadly disease was a medicinal water, or tonic, infused with quinine, a very bitter-tasting brew made from the bark of the South American cinchona tree (pictured).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cinchona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cinchona or Quina is a genus of about 38 species in the family Rubiaceae, native to tropical South America.
- Quinine Bark - Cinchona - Database entry for - Quinine Bark
- Mar 20, 2010 This Plant Database has indepth information on 100 important rainforest medicinal plants including Graviola - Annona muricata.
- Description of cinchona, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
- CINCHONA, FAIREST OF THE PERUVIANS MAIDS
- CINCHONA, FAIREST OF THE PERUVIANS MAIDS. The fever-bark tree, quinine (Cinchona spp.) RUBIACEAE, Madder Family.
robert t bakker
science and technology in iran
music of iran mazandaran