A selection of articles related to cinematronics games.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinematronics Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinematronics Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Cinematronics Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinematronics Games books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Space Cadet pinball won the Windows desktop
- While other applications were being built for Windows in preparation for its release, for various arcane technical reasons, games were still mostly being built for the clunky, inaccessible MS-DOS.
- A full-length Dragon's Lair movie is asking for your help
- Dragon's Lair revolutionized arcade games with its 1983 release. Instead of going the traditional route, Cinematronics utilized LaserDisc technology to present Dirk, Daphne, and the rest as animated characters rendered by cartooning legend Don Bluth.
- Animation Legend Don Bluth Set to Kickstart Dragon's Lair Animated Film
- The game was unique in that it was not your typical pixelated game that was the norm for the period, but an actual animated video playing field. The game was developed by Cinematronics and featured animation by Don Bluth (Land Before Time, All Dogs Go ...
- Dragon's Lair: The Movie
- If you think back to the early '80s, you may remember a popular arcade game by the name of "Dragon's Lair." In 1983, Cinematronics published "Dragon's Lair" and overcame the limitations of the era by utilizing the vast storage potential of the LaserDisc.
- What Ever Happened to Windows Pinball?
- Writing about Windows Solitaire recently got me thinking about another classic game bundled with Windows: Pinball. Windows Pinball was actually a stripped down version of Full Tilt! Pinball, a 1995 game from Cinematronics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cinematronics Games Topics
Related searchesblastomycosis history
egyptian pyramids notes
indentured servant caribbean islands
screenshot copyright issues
dream dictionary paganism
dream dictionary poverty