A selection of articles related to cinnamic acid.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinnamic Acid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinnamic Acid.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Cinnamic Acid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinnamic Acid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Effects of CO2 on Cinnamic Acid-4-Hydroxylase
- Effects of CO2 on Cinnamic Acid-4-Hydroxylase Abstract.
- Electrophilic Addition: Bromination of trans-Cinnamic Acid Safety
- Trans-cinnamic acid is an irritant and any exposure should be treated as usual with reaction, bromination on an alkene, trans-cinnamic acid (as shown above) .
- MSDS for trans-Cinnamic acid - ScienceLab.com
- Oct 9, 2005 TSCA: TSCA 8(b) inventory: trans-Cinnamic acid. CI#: Not available. Cinnamic acid; 2-Propenoic acid, 3-phenyl- (E)-; trans-3-.
- Brominating Alkenes 719
- 6 trans-Stilbene . . .
Suggested News Resources
- U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Delaware (Aug. 27)
- The abstract of the patent published by the US Patent and Trademark Office states: "Methods for the microbial production of para-hydroxycinnamic acid (pHCA) and cinnamic acid (CA) are provided.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cinnamic acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cinnamic acid is a white crystalline hydroxycinnamic acid, which is slightly soluble in water.
- CINNAMIC ACID (PHENYLACRYLIC ACID)
- CINNAMIC ACID. PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION. CAS NO.
- trans-Cinnamic acid natural, ≥99%, FCC | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Aldrich-trans-Cinnamic acid, Product Number W228826, CAS Number 140-10-3, MSDS.
- cinnamic acid
- JECFA Food Flavoring : Cinnamic acid.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cinnamic Acid Topics
Related searcheskurdish national anthem
loveland ohio history
ananta das babaji headquarters
cartagena colombia geography
mitsubishi galant sapporo