A selection of articles related to cinnamon uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinnamon Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinnamon Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Cinnamon: Correspondences
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum Folk Names: Sweet Wood Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Venus, Aphrodite Power: Psychic Powers, Spirituality, Success, Healing, Power, Lust, Protection, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Cinnamon Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinnamon Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Essential Oil General Description and Uses Safety Precautions
- Possible uses: acne, dry hair, rheumatism, oily skin, immunity booster. Parts used : wood. Avoid during pregnancy.
- Eliminates Foul Odors Multiple Uses Persistent Action Cost Effective
- Cinnamon's extended action continues to conquer odors long after its fresh cinnamon fragrance is gone. ✤ Eliminates Foul Odors. ✤ Multiple Uses.
- Molecular Targets and Therapeutic Uses of Spices: Modern Uses for
- indurations. Diaphoresis. Stomachic.
- For the Love of Spice
- Ingredients: Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, allspice, and mace. Uses: This mix is a fresh and spicy blend of traditional baking spices.
- Cinnamon Teal
- Cinnamon Teal. Anas cyanoptera. Confidence in Available Data: ●High ◑ Moderate ○ Low.
Suggested News Resources
- Opinion: Best Linux Distro for Me Has a Refreshing Burst of Cinnamon
- For example, Cinnamon uses many GNOME 3 components, but not necessarily the ones exposed to the user, so the end user experience is totally different.
Suggested Web Resources
- Uses of Honey & Cinnamon & it's Benefits
- Uses of Honey & Cinnamon & it's Benefits. It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases.
- Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon
- Common Uses of Cinnamon: Flavoring for soft drinks, teas, baked product ( pastries, pies, donuts), oatmeal, toast, coffee, hot chocolate, etc.
- Cinnamon - the history of cinnamon, how to use cinnamon in the
- A guide to cinnamon including recipe ideas, the history of cinnamon and the medicinal benefits of including cinnamon in your diet.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.