A selection of articles related to cinnamon.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinnamon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinnamon.
- Cinnamon: Correspondences
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum Folk Names: Sweet Wood Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Venus, Aphrodite Power: Psychic Powers, Spirituality, Success, Healing, Power, Lust, Protection, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Cinnamon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinnamon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 3. True cinnamon which is popularly termed as “Ceylon cinnamon” is a derivative from the bark of an aromatic perennial tree,.
- Huntington College of Health Sciences • 800-290-4226 • www.hchs.edu.
- Cinnamon. And Type 2 Diabetes. Pennington Nutrition Series.
- Cinnamon Joins Cholesterol Battle
- Cinnamon Joins Cholesterol Battle. By Judy Foreman.
- Cinnamon Extract Inhibits Tau Aggregation Associated with
- An aqueous extract of Ceylon cinnamon (C.
Suggested News Resources
- IHOP's New Caramel Apple Sensations Bring Out the Kid in Everyone
- Apple Fritter: A warm apple fritter topped with cinnamon apple compote, rich caramel sauce and creamy whipped topping. -- Caramel Apple Pancakes: Two golden buttermilk pancakes, topped with roasted apples, rich caramel sauce and creamy whipped topping.
- Amp up the antioxidants
- Herbs are the leaf of the plant (eg basil) and spices are the buds (eg cloves), bark (eg cinnamon), roots (eg ginger) and seeds (eg coriander seeds). And, as with all plants, most contain natural antioxidants that are linked with disease prevention.
- Easy Brunch: Spinach and Swiss Quiche, Cinnamon Roll Bites, and Fruit Skewers
- By Kris Schoels This brunch menu of spinach and Swiss quiche, cinnamon roll bites and fruit skewers is a delicious way to end your week and easy enough to throw together so that you'll still have time to kick back, relax and enjoy your weekend! 2.
- Tulare City School District September Lunch Menu
- Elementary lunch: Chicken nuggets, baby carrots, fresh apple slices, graham giant cinnamon. Middle school lunch: Choice of mini twin barbecued rib sandwich, bean, cheese and salsa pocket or pepperoni pocket, with fruit, vegetable and side dish.
- Cinnamon Intake Lowers Fasting Blood Glucose: Meta-Analysis – Source: Journal
- by Paul A Davis, Wallace Yokoyama Cinnamon, the dry bark and twig of Cinnamomum spp., is a rich botanical source of polyphenolics that has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine and has been shown to affect blood glucose and insulin signaling.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cinnamon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum that is used in both sweet and savoury foods.
- 10 Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Knowledge about the health benefits of cinnamon is increasing every day.
- WHFoods: Cinnamon, ground
- Cinnamon has a long history both as a spice and as a medicine.
- Honey and Cinnamon: Natural Cures & Nature's Remedy
- Honey and Cinnamon: Natural Cures & Nature's Remedy.
- Cinnamon May Lower Blood Glucose and Cholesterol - Cinnamon
- Nov 17, 2006 There has been a lot of talk these days about cinnamon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesi2p eepproxy
power physics mechanical power
lang lang childhood