A selection of articles related to cinquefoil.
Original articles from our library related to the Cinquefoil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cinquefoil.
- Cinquefoil: Correspondences
- Potentilla canadensis or P. reptans Folk Names: Crampweed, Five Finger Blossom, Five Fingers, Goosegrass, Goose Tansy, Moor Grass, Pentaphyllon, Silver Cinquefoil, Silverweed, Sunkfield, Synkefoyle Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Cinquefoil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cinquefoil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Potentilla gracilis - the PLANTS Database
- Jan 12, 2012 SLENDER CINQUEFOIL. Potentilla gracilis Douglas ex. Hook.
- Identifying and Managing Sulfur Cinquefoil - University of Nevada
- COOPERATIVE EXTENSION. Bringing the University to You. Fact Sheet-03-04.
- Potentilla recta
- available on the ability of sulfur cinquefoil to compete with other plant species. ... Sulfur cinquefoil is an herbaceous perennial with one to several slender, erect, ...
- Sulfur cinquefoil - MSU Extension
- Ecology and Management of Sulfur Cinquefoil (Potentilla recta L.) ... Native to the eastern Mediterranean region, sulfur cinquefoil was first collected in Montana ...
- Sulfur Cinquefoil - Lincoln County
- Sulfur cinquefoil (Potentilla recta), a class B perennial noxious weed in Lincoln County, Washington. A native of the. Eastern Mediterranean, a member of the ...
Suggested News Resources
- Maternity of a Pro-Life Garden
- Catholics are pro-life, and that is to our core. We protect the unborn; we advocate for the sick and the “inconvenient” because we understand that human life is not disposable. We do not throw people away.
- ORRIN MORRIS: Indian strawberry not sweet, but rather subdued in taste
- Indian strawberry is easily confused with the cinquefoil (Potentilla simplex). Several years ago, I attended a conference in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Sale helps create a year-round native garden
- Now, in early March, is the time to be thinking about which native flowers, shrubs, ground covers and trees you will be adding to your landscape.
- The Cinquefoil Trust (1157310)
- While researching the next edition of The Trust List, I came across The Cinquefoil Trust (1157310). The Charity Commission does not list any trustees for the Trust, and I have been advised that the Trust has been given a dispensation by the Charity ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Potentilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Typical cinquefoils look most similar to strawberries, but differ in usually having dry, inedible fruit (hence the name "barren strawberry" for some species).
- Cinquefoil (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cinquefoil means "five-leaved", from the French cinque feuilles ("five leaves") and ... Potentilla (typical cinquefoils), a plant genus in the rose family (Rosaceae) ...
- Cinquefoil (Potentilla fruticosa) - Sunset
- Its manageable size, long bloom season, and adaptability to many climates make cinquefoil one of the more popular deciduous shrubs. From summer to fall, ...
- Cinquefoil | Definition of Cinquefoil by Merriam-Webster
- 1 : any of a genus (Potentilla) of herbs and shrubs of the rose family usually having 5-lobed leaves and 5-petaled flowers —called also potentilla. 2 : a design ...
- Potentilla fruticosa - Plant Finder - Missouri Botanical Garden
- Common Name: shrubby cinquefoil. Type: Deciduous shrub. Family: Rosaceae.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.