A selection of articles related to circular reasoning.
Original articles from our library related to the Circular Reasoning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Circular Reasoning.
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
Circular Reasoning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Circular Reasoning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Follow Boing Boing
- 2012: "Mass surveillance is fine -- if it wasn't, you'd see major corporations trying to court new business by building in crypto tools that kept out the surveillance agencies.
- The Greatest Private House in New York
- “From the fourth floor, down this big circular staircase, I hung a crystal chandelier that goes down four flights—it weighs four tons of crystal,” he continued. “It's probably New York's biggest chandelier!
- An open letter to Richard Arms and the white community
- I'm afraid we never got the chance to meet. My name is Megan, and I graduated in 2014. I'd like to share with you some advice, and I'd like to do it in a public forum so others can read it too, if you don't mind.
- Student Uses Donald Trump Logic in Homework Assignment
- The bonus question asks students to name the capital of the country, but the student clearly doesn't know the answer.
- Why Bernie Sanders Should Apologize For His Mental Health Joke
- Their reasoning is circular: They kill because they're ill, they're ill because they kill.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.