Circumstantial Evidence Science
A selection of articles related to circumstantial evidence science.
Original articles from our library related to the Circumstantial Evidence Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Circumstantial Evidence Science.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Circumstantial Evidence Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Circumstantial Evidence Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Air Force vet convicted of trying to join Islamic State
- "Right now it's just disappointing," he said of the verdict. "This was an interesting case in that there was no direct evidence — everything was circumstantial." Test your knowledge How much do you know about the Islamic State?
- Nation briefs: Video shows Google self-driving car hit bus
- “This was an interesting case in that there was no direct evidence — everything was circumstantial.” Prosecutors said Pugh was stopped at a Turkish airport in January 2015 carrying a laptop with information on Turkey-Syria ...
- Zephany Nurse accused lied - judge
- Khan argued that there was only circumstantial evidence and no direct evidence against the accused on the count of fraud. The fraud ... evidence.
- Zika virus kills developing brain cells
- As fear of the Zika virus spreads nearly as quickly as the pathogen itself, two new laboratory studies offer the first solid evidence for how it could cause brain defects in babies: The virus appears to preferentially kill developing brain cells.
- Putting names to bones
- You might think that forensic scientists working with more recent remains have an easier time of it with access to more and fresher physical evidence, often including tissue and DNA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.