- Development of highly aggressive mantle cell lymphoma after sofosbuvir
- Furthermore, the large International Lymphoma Epidemiology Consortium (InterLymph) case–control study quantified the lymphoma risk associated with HCV infection as follows: DLBCL (odds ratio (OR)=2.24)), MZL (OR=2.47) and LPL (OR=2.
- NASH Drugs Market, 2015 - 2025
- NASH is often accompanied with a high possibility of cirrhosis, a condition in which the liver functions are changed, leading to liver insufficiency.
- Well | I Don't Drink Coffee. Should I Start?
- “It's one thing to say it's safe,” said Dr. Rob van Dam, an adjunct associate professor of nutrition and epidemiology at Harvard University.
- Doctors Say You Shouldn't Start Drinking Coffee Just Because It Sounds Super
- Sure, a cup of joe may prevent cirrhosis, fix ED, and add years to your life, but what about the one-third of Americans who choose to forgo those amazing benefits?
Cirrhosis Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cirrhosis Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.