- characteristic of Chandler's prose than is the "mean streets" definition.
- SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA LOREN
- Pearl Cecily Eugenia (Cissy) died on December 12, 1954. She was cremated at ... Pascal.
- Raymond Chandler y la génesis del cine negro
- esposa, Cissy Pascal, una divorciada dieciocho años mayor que él.
- ST. PASCAL BAYLON
- the innocent Paschal. He was not a “sissy” by any means. He had the courage to stand up in defence of what was decent and just.
- 2006 Results Pascal Contest Cayley Contest Fermat Contest 2006
- Our congratulations go to all who participated in this year's Pascal, Cayley and ... Schools. ZHOU.
- FOREIGN NAMES-revised
- Praskoviya. Praskovya. PASCAL.
- Daniel e' il protagonista di un nostro thriller. Alessia e Michela Orlando
- Anch'egli si diede da fare molto con l'alcool e, dopo la morte della moglie Cissy Pascal, nel 1955, tentò di suicidarsi.
- Raymond Chandler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- After the armistice, he returned to Los Angeles. He soon began a love affair with Cissy Pascal, a married woman eighteen years his senior.
- Raymond Chandler
- The still beautiful Cissy, whose true age (fifty) Chandler did not know until some time later, was already married to his friend Julian Pascal.
- Cissy Chandler | Two true loves - Los Angeles Times
- Nov 4, 2007 At one of these soirees, Chandler first met Julian Pascal, a concert pianist and music professor, and Pascal's wife, Cissy.
- Books: The Private Eye as Man off Letters - TIME
- Nov 9, 1981 His shamus was a magnet for oestrous women; Chandler married Cissy Pascal, 17 years his senior, and remained faithful.
Cissy Pascal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cissy Pascal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.