- Sep 5, 2010 Definition.
- COVER SHEET:
- Celexa® (citalopram HBr) is an orally administered selective serotonin Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is available as tablets or as an oral solution.
- For more information about the Organization of Teratology
- This sheet talks about the risks that exposure to citalopram/escitalopram can have during pregnancy.
- Celexa (citalopram)
- Celexa (citalopram) was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA) for the treatment of major depressive disorders.
- Celexa (citalopram)
- Page 1 of 6. Celexa (citalopram). FDA ALERT [07/2006] Potentially Life- Threatening Serotonin Syndrome When.
- STATE v. KEYS
- He later identified the pills as Citalopram. Forensic scientist Michelle Gee confirmed the pills were Citalopram, which is a non-controlled prescription drug. 2 Keys did not testify.
- Pfizer Recalls Citalopram Pills From US Due To Wrong Labeling
- As per reports, Pfizer recalled Citalopram pills, fabrocated by city-based Aurobindo Pharma, from the United States because of incorrect tagging.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Makes Citalopram Recall
- According to a filing with the US health regulator, the drug maker giant Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) has recalled Citalopram tablets, manufactured by Indian based Aurobindo Pharma, due to incorrect labeling.
- Citalopram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Citalopram is an antidepressant drug of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class. It has U.S.
- Citalopram Information from Drugs.com
- Citalopram (Celexa) is an antidepressant (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and is used to treat depression.
Citalopram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Citalopram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.