- citrullus vulga... citrus · citrus aurantif... citrus aurantiu...
- _ CITRULLUS COLOCYNTHIS
- _ CITRULLUS COLOCYNTHIS. BY. JOHN URI LLOYD,.
- Importance and practices of Egusi crops (Citrullus lanatus (Thunb
- Egusi crops (Citrullus lanatus subsp. mucosospermus, Cucumeropsis mannii and Lagenaria Importance et culture de Egusi (Citrullus lanatus (Thunb.
- Watermelon beyond the wedge -- a summertime with lots of options (recipes)
- Watermelons, otherwise known as Citrullus Lanatus, run in the same family as do cucumbers, squash and pumpkins.
- Thump Test
- Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus, a vining member of the gourd family, Cucurbitaceae) is usually considered a fruit, but the rind can be cooked as a vegetable. Watermelon carving has become an art form.
- Aug. 3: National Watermelon Day
- Watermelon's official name is Citrullus Lanatus, a member of the botanical family Cucurbitaceae. It is a cousin to cucumbers, pumpkins and squash. By weight, watermelon is the most-consumed melon in the US, followed by cantaloupe and honeydew melon.
- Melon Time: Growing (and Eating!) Sweet Melons with Kaye & Roger Diefendorf
- The family also includes watermelons (Citrullus lanatus), cucumbers (Cucumis sativus) and squashes (Cucurbita pepo) and gourds. Photo: A ripe round melon ready for picking, and melon flowers being pollinated by a helpful bee.
- Results: The nucleotide sequences of the melon chloroplast and mitochondrial
- Despite the differences observed in the mitochondrial genome sizes of cucurbit species, Citrullus lanatus (379 kb), Cucurbita pepo (983 kb) and Cucumis melo (2740 kb) share 120 kb of sequence, including the predicted protein-coding regions.
- Citrullus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Citrullus is a small genus of desert vines, among which Citrullus lanatus (the watermelon) is an important crop. Contents.
- Watermelon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus (Thunb.
- Citrullus colocynthis
- Jul 8, 1996 Citrullus colocynthis (L.) Schrad. Cucurbitaceae Colocynth, Bitter apple, Wild gourd (Biblical), Gall (Biblical).
- PLANTS Profile for Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus (watermelon
- A PLANTS profile of Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus (watermelon) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Citrullus lanatus
- Colocynthus citrullus (L.) Kuntze Cucurbita citrullus L. Common names There are three species in the genus Citrullus, occurring naturally in Africa and Asia.
Citrullus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Citrullus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplavini pranayama
kshatriya caste system
behavior modification theory
histogram mathematical definition