A selection of articles related to city colloquials.
Original articles from our library related to the City Colloquials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on City Colloquials.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
City Colloquials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, City Colloquials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kevin Rudd: Xi Jinping Wants to 'End a Posture of Passivity'
- Now, for example, one of the most important points is environmental quality in cities, in which 700 million Chinese now live. The problem in this area is massive.
- Most Syrians Support Assad, Reject Phony Foreign 'Revolution'
- In April 2014 I first visited Syria, going to Homs and Latakia, in addition to Damascus.
- Syria's Leopard (Part 2)
- Driving past Syria's "forgotten cities," monumental ancient ruins, he draws a parallel with the contemporary devastation that forces so many citizens to abandon beloved towns and villages to seek a better life in the capital.
- From Gotham to Metropolis: A look at NYC's best nicknames
- Originally called New Amsterdam, the city was renamed for the Duke of York after the British took over in 1664 — but ever since, it's been picking up a variety of bizarre, funny and not always complimentary nicknames.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.