A selection of articles related to city.
Original articles from our library related to the City. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on City.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
City is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, City books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MTA New York City Subway
- 2•3. Union St. R.
- Atlantic City Line Master File
- Mar 13, 2011 tic city. Atlantic City. Philadelphia buy before you board buy before you board at ticket aboard trains at all times.
- Welcome to the City of Friendswood, Texas, Named One of the Top
- Friendswood is a town of over 38000, but we worship together, we learn and play together, and we work together with the heart and spirit of a small town.
- aChieving new york City's digital future
- New York City is one of the world's leading digital metropolises.
Suggested News Resources
- Hurricane Irene targets New York City
- As the storm approached New York, the National Weather Service issued a tornado watch for the city and some surrounding counties until 11 am Landfall in the city was forecast for later in the morning.
- Hurricane Irene Hits Atlantic City, Heads For Manhattan
- Just ask Atlantic City, New Jersey, where the storm has caused flooding and power-outages in and around the city. And now, it's on it's way to New York City, and Manhattan. As this is written, Gov.
- Quote sheet: FC Dallas at Sporting Kansas City
- Look, we did more than enough being up two goals at home to secure the win. It's not even closing down the game. At the end we weren't competing enough.
- In a quiet New York, sandbags and overturned trash cans
- By the CNN Wire Staff New York (CNN) -- New York City, that land of hustle and bustle, took on a new character Saturday: Quietness, punctuated by bursts of activity. The imminent approach of Hurricane Irene made for some mighty unusual scenes.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Official Web Site of The City of Los Angeles - Home
- Official Los Angeles site, includes government, residents, business, recreation and tourism and online services.
- City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A city is a relatively large and permanent settlement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.