A selection of articles related to city.
Original articles from our library related to the City. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on City.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
City is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, City books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Singapore 'still world's most expensive city'
- Singapore has again been judged as the world's most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers. The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore as the priciest ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva ...
- Judge in Lucas Museum case admonishes city for dragging feet on documents
- A federal judge on Wednesday admonished the city and park district for not turning over to a preservation group documents linked to the Lucas Museum, a project embroiled in a lawsuit by the group to keep the museum from being built on the lakefront.
- City to demolish downtown 'Sister Cities' building
- ASHEVILLE - A city-owned downtown building will be demolished to add to a potential public space on Haywood Street. The Tuesday City Council decision came over protests by historic preservationists and a high-profile international exchange program that ...
- How trying something new can change an unchangeable city: Keenan
- The first was “master builder” Robert Moses, head of various public authorities between the 1920s and the 1960s, who, among other things, famously built the city's urban highway network.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdhaka central jail
gestalt somatic method
lorien babylon 5 quote
ron darling college and career
edvac installation and operation