- As Ciudad Juárez Prepares for Pope's Visit, So Do Activists
- CIUDAD JUÁREZ — In the days leading up to Pope Francis's scheduled arrival to this gritty industrial city once known as one of the world's deadliest, the energy — and agendas – can't go unnoticed.
- Pope Francis To Find Ciudad Juárez Emerging From Bloody Era
- Above: Pope Francis waves to the crowd as he leaves after celebrating Mass in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico, Monday, Feb. 15, 2016.
- Juárez factory workers are protesting for their rights with an 'Occupy-style
- Ciudad Juárez, a gritty city of around one and a half million across the border from El Paso, Texas, is a global economy workshop. About 300 factories with headquarters in the US, Europe, China and elsewhere employ about 300,000 Mexicans. There are ...
- Juarez gets ready for the pope's mass on Wednesday
- In Ciudad Jurez, everybody wants to secure a ticket to see Pope Francis deliver Mass on Wednesday. However, there are only a limited number of tickets available and some of those tickets were distributed to the families of victims of violence.
Ciudad Jurez is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ciudad Jurez books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ciudad Jurez Topics
Related searcheshenoch leibowitz
crescent nailtail wallaby
blackface modern-day manifestations
shoot em up manic shooter