A selection of articles related to civilisations.
Original articles from our library related to the Civilisations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Civilisations.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Civilisations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Civilisations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SETI: In Order To Find Alien Civilisations Experts Suggest Focusing On Certain
- The best chance of finding alien life is to assume "extraterrestrial observers" are also looking for us in the same way we're looking for them, experts have said.
- Science concludes the reason civilisations boomed... and it's GOD
- "A large part of the success of human civilisation may have lain in the the hands of the gods. whether they were real or not.
- Belief in a vengeful god 'may have helped to establish early civilisations'
- Belief in a vengeful god who metes out terrible punishment might have aided unselfish co-operation between strangers that helped to establish early civilisations, according to a study into the psychology of religious faith.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the little mermaid film controversy
smedley butler memorials
academician prokhor zakharov
mohamed farrah aidid
douglas db-7 a-20c