- Council Briefs
- Sarnia council has endorsed a County of Lambton report recommending the speed limit on Lakeshore Rd. between Mandaumin Rd. and Telfer Rd.
- World Gym Almost There
- The owner of two new World Gym facilities in Windsor and LaSalle isn't ready to set opening dates, but says both are coming along nicely.
- West Windsor Home Demolition Denied
- Resident Terrance Kennedy and Stan Korosec representing the Canadian Bridge Company appear as delegates before Windsor City Council on the issue of the request for demolition of 445 Indian Rd. February 1, 2016. (Photo by Maureen Revait).
- Councillors Get A City Hall Office
- Sarnia council has approved office space at city hall for councillors to meet with members of the public. Mayor Mike Bradley and Councillor Dave Boushy voted against the motion Monday, while councillors Bev MacDougall and Mike Kelch were absent.
- CS Wind Workers Ratify Deal
- Unionized workers and CS Wind Canada in Windsor have ratified a new three-year collective agreement. Over 330 members of Ironworkers Local 721 voted roughly 80% in favour of the contract on Saturday. This marks the first collectively bargained deal ...
Cksy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cksy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespoetry of the ottoman empire divan
spanish royal family
armstrong whitworth ships
buddhism in bangladesh gupta dynasty