- Clairsentinence or "Clear Feeling" is a condition in which the medium takes on the ailments of a spirit, Retrieved January 24, 2006; ^ "Medium - Definition".
- New Book by Oxford-Educated Attorney and Psychic Offers Healing through
- Anthony, who is able to see, hear, and feel spirits—clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentinence, respectively— hails from a long line of mediums. “Both my mother and father had the same gift, as have relatives going back at least a century.
- Talking to Heaven: A Medium's Message of Life After Death
- Van Praagh has two gifts: clairvoyance and clairsentinence.
Clairsentinence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clairsentinence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheshalleys comet
university of calgary address
marpol 7378 parties
dream of bathing