Clan Gordon Chief
A selection of articles related to clan gordon chief.
Original articles from our library related to the Clan Gordon Chief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clan Gordon Chief.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Clan Gordon Chief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clan Gordon Chief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clan Gordon, one of the most influential clans in the history of
- of the Chiefs died in battle or lost their heads on the execution block. Nor were the Gordon women to be taken lightly.
- Clan MacTavish
- If the first one was from the western highlands, then they are MacTavish sept. If from the northeast, then they are a sept of Clan Gordon.
- Gordon Family History - The Gordon Name and Clan Nixon Gordon
- major landowners - rather than a traditional tribal clan - and became known as the "Cock o' the North". The.
- Blar-na-Léine – The Battle of the Shirts The Battle of Kinloch-Lochy
- the government, and especially to George Gordon, the 4th Earl of Huntly, Chief of Clan Gordon.
- IN THE HOUSE! - House of Gordon USA
- the Chief of Clan Gordon, the. Marquis of Huntly) and the Sir. William Gordon ( including the.
Suggested Web Resources
- Clan Gordon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chief of Clan Gordon is Granville Charles Gomer Gordon, 13th Marquess of Huntly, (Earl of Huntly?
- Gordon - The Great Scottish Clans
- Granville Charles Gordon, 13th Marquis of Huntly, became Chief of the Clan The Gordon chief is known as the Cock o' the North, which is also the clan march.
- Clan: Gordon
- Clan Chief, The Marquis of Huntly and his son The Earl of Aboyne.
- Gordon Clan
- In 1550, the Chief of the Macintosh Clan, their main rival and enemy, visited Huntly Castle.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.