Clan Maclean Famous Macleans
A selection of articles related to clan maclean famous macleans.
Original articles from our library related to the Clan Maclean Famous Macleans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clan Maclean Famous Macleans.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Clan Maclean Famous Macleans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clan Maclean Famous Macleans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lloyd Axworthy on politics, Winnipeg and the world
- This week, Maclean's honoured Lloyd Axworthy with our Lifetime Achievement Award for a former parliamentarian. In recent years, the award has gone to the late Flora Macdonald, a Tory ...
- Canada shooting suspect in court as First Nations call for share in prosperity
- Most popular in US ..... The whole tribal/reserve system and differentiation from the rest of Canada has to be brought to an end.
- 'Have we met?': Sperm whales can talk, and even have dialects
- Shortly after birth, whales begin to babble, and eventually pick up a dialect, which distinguishes them as members of a particular “vocal clan.” Each clan can encompass thousands of sperm whales.
- Shannon Phillips: Alberta's Minister of hard hits
- “We know we need to do better,” Phillips told Maclean's in July. “Industry knows we need to do better, civil society knows we need to do better and Canadians and the international community understand that. And the previous government's approach was to ...
- Rap's crossroads: Why big-name rappers are daring to be religious
- Islam, particularly the Five Percent Nation sect, has been a foundational force, guiding black youths in rap's formative years with artists like self-styled “God MC” Rakim and the Wu-Tang Clan slipping religious references into their lyrics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.