Clarence Saunders Keedoozle
A selection of articles related to clarence saunders keedoozle.
Original articles from our library related to the Clarence Saunders Keedoozle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clarence Saunders Keedoozle.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Clarence Saunders Keedoozle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clarence Saunders Keedoozle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clarence Saunders' Amazing KEEDOOZLE Stores
- Most people reading this blog probably know quite a bit about Memphis history, and that means they also know quite a bit about Clarence Saunders, founder of Piggly Wiggly, the world's first (well, maybe) supermarket.
- Keedoozle, We Hardly Knew Ye: Remembering America's First Automated Grocery
- In 1937, a Memphis, Tenn., grocer and innovator named Clarence Saunders introduced a bold new concept in shopping for food: History's first fully automated grocery store. It was called Keedoozle.
- Americans Have Been Cursing at Automated Checkouts Since 1937
- Next time you openly swear at a fritzing scanner, direct the sentiment at Clarence Saunders. Born 1881 to a Virginia tobacco farmer, Saunders spent a lifetime grasping for heights of shopping automation even greater than we know today, then falling and ...
- 3 heroes forgotten by food history
- He dusted himself down and came back with a new format, a new store which was called Clarence Saunders Sole Owner of My Name Stores. You can tell how angry he was. That didn't go very well.