- Wave of Positive Tests for Meldonium Adds to Doping Crisis
- By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY MARCH 13, 2016. Inside. Comment.
- Maria Sharapova Admits Taking Meldonium, Drug Newly Banned by Tennis
- Maria Sharapova, a five-time Grand Slam champion and the world's highest-paid female athlete, announced Monday that she had tested positive for the recently banned drug meldonium at the Australian Open.
- Ethan Adler makes second team for Lake Country Lutheran
- "He's just going to keep getting better," Newman said. "He's a lot of fun to coach." Brookfield Academy won the league with a 15-0 record and had six players recognized on the All-Conference teams.
- Local man remembers Nancy Reagan
- Clarey was 33 when he began working with the Reagan Administration. From 1983-1987 he served as the Special Assistant to the President for Cabinet Affairs, spending long days at the White House and running into the former first lady in passing.
- West Allis Central hosts WIAA matchup despite three bomb threats in three days
- Red. Law enforcement officials deemed the school safe after Wednesday's bomb threat, so the game went on at West Allis Central. "My guys are well prepared," said Patrick Clarey, Brookfield Academy boys basketball varsity head coach ahead of the game.
Clarey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clarey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.