A selection of articles related to classical authors.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Authors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Authors.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
Classical Authors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Authors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Book review: An odyssey through classical literature
- Jenkyns also brings to the stage writers from the far reaches of the Roman Empire who, while neither Greek nor Roman, are considered classical writers. (“Western civilization is founded on … the culture of three peoples, Greeks, Romans and Jews.
- New ways of fighting Zika needed with dengue challenge
- At the conclusion of a three-day Zika research and development meeting on Wednesday, WHO's Marie-Paule Kieny said that "evidence is missing" that the classical ways of fighting dengue have made any substantial dent in cases.
- Can meditation or ballet make us more wise?
- Researchers included ballet in the study “not expecting to find that it was associated with wisdom, but rather for comparison purposes,” says Patrick B.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Classical Authors Topics
Related searchesparviz natel-khanlari
australian dollar banknotes
budd dwyer controversy and conviction