A selection of articles related to classical authors.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Authors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Authors.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Classical Authors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Authors books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Classic Authors and Titles
- Classic Authors and Titles. (Definition: having qualities that assure enduring interest). Authors*: Austen, Jane (W).
- Index of classical authors and legal sources
- Index of classical authors and legal sources. Apuleius. Apologia 29: 98.
- H-Periods of Literary History
- This is a chaotic period of warrior-princes, wandering sea-traders, and fierce pirates. II.
- Index of classical authors
- Index of classical authors. Alcinous. Didaskalikos.
- Classic American
- CLASSIC AUTHORS. Austen, Jane · Baldwin, James. Bronte, Charlotte · Bronte, Emily.
Suggested News Resources
- A Seminary For Nonbelievers: Is AC Grayling Creating His Own Religion?
- The content, arranged in numbered verses, comes from over a hundred mostly-classical authors, including Aristotle, Cicero, Virgil, and Diderot. The concept, however, seems to be borrowed from mash-up culture.
- Trading System: 'Flat Break + Volumes'
- Classical authors said that 'a trading system should be as simple and clear as possible'. Not the best example but it makes clear what I said above - the SL in the system is small!
- Iranian Censors' Heavy Hand Falls On A Persian Classic
- But classical authors, long dead, are unable to play such games and, in most readers' minds, should be untouchable anyway.
- Tekeyan Centre Fund Creates Summer Magic for Students
- It was wonderful to see how deep our younger generation is interested in classical authors. Tekeyan students were excited with hiking to the mountains, to the abandoned camp, to the forest and the bank of the Debed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Classical Authors Index
- Portraits, biographies and pictures of 460 classic authors.
- Classic Authors.net / Great Literature Online
- Includes archives of now public-domain works by various well-known American and British authors.
- Classical Authors Directory, Forums and Search Engine - pictures
- Search for classical authors and their forums, pictures, biography, portrait, lesson plans and online books.
- READ CLASSICAL AUTHORS ONLINE
- This page (maintained by John R.
- Classic Authors
- Free Classic Literature Authors. From the. Classic Literature Library · American Authors · Abraham Lincoln · Edgar Allan Poe · L.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Classical Authors Topics
Related searchesfriday the 13th occurrence
star trek enterprise romance between tpol and trip tucker
marie antoinette execution
petty kingdom petty kingdoms of norway
waving the bloody shirt
dream dictionary rosemary
human rights in kyrgyzstan andijan incident