Classical Indian Medicine
A selection of articles related to classical indian medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Indian Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Indian Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Classical Indian Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Indian Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Miscarriages of Justice: demonic vengeance in classical Indian
- classical Indian medicine. Dominik Wujastyk. Some people say pregnant women smell sweet, like a melon, and that is why they attract evil spirits.
- Cannabis in Traditional Indian Herbal Medicine
- Cannabis in Traditional Indian Herbal.
- Science and religion in traditional Indian medicine
- discourses are matched in modern views on traditional Indian medicine and affect ideas First, I will specify what I mean by traditional Indian medicine.
- Medicine and Surgery in Ancient India
- Hindu Dharma. Medicine and Surgery in Ancient India.
- Fracture Management in Traditional Indian Medicine.
- Fracture Management in Traditional Indian Medicine. Dr. Hemant D.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ayurveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In India, over 100 colleges offer degrees in traditional ayurvedic medicine.
- Science, Medicine, Technology in Ancient India - Crystalinks
- Science, Medicine, Technology in Ancient India.
- Ayurveda: the Traditional Indian Medicine System and its Global
- In this essay we introduce the ancient Indian medicine system (Part I) and also describe its global dissemination (Part II).
- Ayurveda -traditional Indian system of medicine - a knol by Krishan
- Ayurveda originated as oral tradition in 5000-2000 BC and in written form around 1500 BC. It flourished from 1000 BC - 1000...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Classical Indian Medicine Topics
short message service history
prostitution legal issues
uriels machine comments
bronte sicily history
cocteau twins bootlegs