A selection of articles related to classical notions.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Notions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Notions.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Classical Notions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Notions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bad-Ass composers
- Neo-classical composer Ludwig Van Beethoven is seen in this undated sketch.
- Mr. Sammler's City
- As the classical political philosophers held, the civilized order that protects our lives and property rests on restraint. We curb our freedom of ...
- Spill Simmer Falter Wither Is an Unsettling Literary Surprise
- He asks One Eye, with genuine curiosity, what the dog thinks of classical music. “You seem to be listening,” he observes, “but I can't be sure.” Baume uses the second person so much that at times the “you” ceases ...
- Michael McWilliams on white privilege: Bling is born - The African Cargo Cult
- Although the Cargo Cult prevails back home in Africa with senior managers giving themselves big expensive cars to ensure they can do their jobs, the British Africans would have quickly lost those notions if they were to assimilate well.
- Classical CD Of The Week: Liszt Inspections
- This is for any listener without strong preconceived notions about classical music or every listener willing and wanting to challenge these notions. It is a novelty-delight; something like a nocturnal exploration of rare musical insects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Classical Notions Topics
Related searchesbritish rail class 375 description
meaning of dreams about pearls
jay mohr radio
pollo campero campero locations
burkhard heim scientific criticism
illustrated ramayana contains paintings