A selection of articles related to classical pantheism.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Pantheism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Pantheism.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Classical Pantheism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Pantheism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rastakov's Green Mass, LPO with Vladimir Jurowski, Royal Festival Hall, review
- We've been here before with Vladimir Jurowski and the London Philharmonic. His great sense of adventure and curiosity sometimes give us the most interesting programmes of any London orchestra, but equally and stubbornly these qualities can lead to ...
- Vilhelm Hammershoi's Paintings at Scandinavia House
- In “Amalienborg Palace Square, Copenhagen” a Renaissance-style equestrian statue stands on a high pedestal with a palatial, neo-Classical facade looming in the background.
- The whole point of school is to teach us things – and that includes religion
- If you were, then you would know that classical philosophy derives the conclusion that there can only be one God - in other words, it would reject something like the Norse Gods on this basis alone.
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra/ Ilan Volkov, City Halls, Glasgow, review
- Despite hobnobbing with the likes of Debussy, Ravel and Satie, oddball French composer Charles Koechlin forged very much his own individual path in early 20th-century Paris, and in among his well-heeled socialism and nature-loving pantheism, he ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.