A selection of articles related to classical pantheism.
Original articles from our library related to the Classical Pantheism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Classical Pantheism.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Classical Pantheism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Classical Pantheism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why traditional theism does not entail pantheism
- After all, Oakes does not only claim that everything that exists ultimately constitutes an all-inclusive.
- American Spirituality, and Post-Monotheistic Theology
- confines that classical monotheism suggests, and perhaps requires.
- Symbiotic Panentheism: A Perceptual Shift for Humankind Abstract
- Classical or traditional theism enlarges God's knowledge base over pantheism.
Suggested News Resources
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe Review – The Rap Guide To Religion *****
- Where now the need for Classical Pantheism that informed the rise of humanism through the Renaissance?
Suggested Web Resources
- Pantheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Some other theological models have attempted to incorporate the perceived benefits of pantheism with the perceived benefits of classical monotheism.
- Pantheism - New World Encyclopedia
- There are two types of pantheism: "classical" and "naturalistic" pantheism.
- God, Tao, and Classical Pantheism - YouTube
- Apr 22, 2011 I didn't know about classical pantheism. I mean, I've use the concept but didn't know it had a name.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.