Claudius Ii Death Of St Valentine
A selection of articles related to claudius ii death of st valentine.
Original articles from our library related to the Claudius Ii Death Of St Valentine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Claudius Ii Death Of St Valentine.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Claudius Ii Death Of St Valentine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Claudius Ii Death Of St Valentine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who Was St. Valentine?
- Contemporary accounts suggest that Valentine was a priest who lived during the reign of the "cruel" Roman Emperor Claudius II (A.D. 210 - A.
- Who Was Saint Valentine? History, Facts And All You Need To Know About The
- Roman Emperor Claudius II, aka Claudius the Cruel, had two men named Valentine executed around Feb. ... Claudius ordered that Valentine first be beaten to death and then beheaded.
- Tales from the Morgue: Who was St. Valentine?
- According to several sources, Valentine was a priest in Rome in the days of Emperor Claudius II. Claudius had outlawed marriage because he believed it was attachment to wives and families that kept men from joining his army. Valentine helped Christian ...
- Seven sweet facts you need know about Valentine's Day (photos)
- When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. 2. The early Christian church may have decided to place St.
- Subvert Valentine's Day: remake the celebration of love in your own image
- Still, the Christian church noticed the popularity of the mid-winter celebration, and then Christianized it, naming it after a man called St Valentine who was put to death for marrying people in secret in the church.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.