A selection of articles related to clause.
Original articles from our library related to the Clause. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clause.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Clause is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clause books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR DRAFTING INTERNATIONAL
- A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR DRAFTING. INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CLAUSES Parties Bound By An Arbitration Clause................................................... ..
- Include a Military Clause in Your Lease
- Include a Military Clause in Your Lease. It is strongly recommended that you include into your rental or lease agreement, a military clause.
- Drafting Dispute Resolution Clauses
- to the suggested clauses, the committee compiled a checklist of Parties with questions regarding drafting an AAA clause should contact their local AAA office.
- safety clause
- whether or not you want a safety clause on each bill that you request.
Suggested News Resources
- The God Clause and the Reinsurance Industry
- This is what the industry casually refers to as the “God clause”: Reinsurers are ultimately responsible for every new thing that God can come up with.
- Abortion law sonogram clause proposal rejected by US judge
- Rick Perry speaks to a crowd of supporters at Abel's on the Lake in Austin, Texas. Photograph: LARRY W.
- Termination clause could help T-Mobile, cost AT&T
- What might be bad for Dallas-based AT&T could be good for proposed merger partner T-Mobile USA.
- Bid for public interest clause in secrecy bill finally fails
- Parties "insist the bill can be salvaged by tinkering … achieving piecemeal, clause-by-clause gains, until (it) transforms into progressive legislation.
- Labour promises online copyright reform
- The Labour party was widely criticised for having voted with the National-led government on a Bill text including the termination clause, despite having expressed its opposition to such a clause in debate on the Bill.
Suggested Web Resources
- Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In grammar, a clause is the smallest grammatical unit that can express a complete proposition.
- Clause | Define Clause at Dictionary.com
- Grammar. a syntactic construction containing a subject and predicate and forming part of a sentence or constituting a whole simple sentence. 2.
- Clause - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a group of words containing a subject and predicate and functioning as a member of a complex or compound sentence. 2.
- The Clause
- Clauses come in four types: main [or independent], subordinate [or dependent], adjective [or relative], and noun. Every clause has at least a subject and a verb.
- clause - definition and examples of clauses in English
- A group of words that contains a subject and a predicate. A clause is either independent or dependent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.