- Either of two slender bones in humans that extend from the manubrium of the sternum to the acromion of the scapula. Also called collarbone. 2.
- Clavicle ST-2.0.qxp
- Clavicle Locking Plate Surgical Technique. Table of Contents. Introduction ...........
- Clavicle Hook Plate Technique Guide
- Clavicle Hook Plate. Technique Guide.
- The clavicle: Normal and abnormal :;'c.
- (A) Normal clavicle (B) Ossification centers of the clavicle. : Page 2. Normal epiphysis at the medial end of the clavicle in an 18 year old woman.
- Locking Clavicle Plate Brochure and Surgical Technique
- clavicle fixation, surgeons have utilized the versatility of the Acumed Locking.
- Washington State's Jeff Tuel out with left clavicle fracture
- Washington State quarterback Jeff Tuel suffered a broken left clavicle on Saturday against Idaho State, according to the Seattle Times.
- Disney Half Marathon: Sweat and smiles
- “I set a personal record by seven minutes – that's good with a separated clavicle.” Purple Heart recipient Army Capt. Ivan Castro, blinded from a mortar attack in Iraq five years ago, ran with the help of Lt.
- Ouch! Drew Carey Separates Clavicle During Jog
- Comedian and The Price Is Right host, Drew Carey, had to pull out of Tuesday's taping of the game show when he separated his clavicle after a nasty fall. The funnyman, 53, tweeted the news to fans, writing, "Hey everyone!
- The Monday Morning Wash
- Bad news is QB Jeff Tuel will be out 6-8 weeks with a broken clavicle. The "Lobster" will fill in while he recovers. I told you this game would be closer than you think and it was.
- For openers: Who showed up, and who didn't
- The downer is not only the broken clavicle to QB Jeff Tuel, but a season-ending Achilles injury to promising freshman linebacker Darryl Monroe, who was already in the two-deep. 6. Washington (beat Eastern Washington, 30-27).
- Clavicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In human anatomy, the clavicle or collar bone is a long bone of short length that serves as a strut between the scapula and the sternum.
- Clavicle fracture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- X-ray of a right clavicle fracture.
- Broken Collarbone - Clavicle Fracture
- One of the most common orthopedic injuries is a broken collarbone.
- Clavicle Fracture (Broken Collarbone) - Your Orthopaedic
- The clavicle lies above several important nerves and blood vessels.
- The Clavicle - Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body - Yahoo! Education
- 200– Left clavicle. Superior surface. (See enlarged image).
Clavicle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clavicle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.