- Romo's clavicle surgery is termed successful
- Injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo watches from the sideline on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (Khampha Bouaphanh/Fort Worth Star-Telegram/TNS).
- Sources: Cowboys QB Tony Romo intends to shave clavicle rather than attach plate
- When Tony Romo undergoes surgery next week, the plan is to shave off or remove a portion of his clavicle rather than attach a plate, sources said.
- Tony Romo expected to undergo surgery on clavicle next week
- Romo missed 12 games in 2015 after fracturing his distal clavicle on two separate occasions.
- Tony Romo reportedly will have clavicle surgery in March
- Tony Romo has been contemplating undergoing surgery on his collarbone, and he reportedly has decided to move forward with the operation. Dallas Cowboys beat reporter Clarence Hill reports that Romo will undergo surgery in two weeks. Earlier on ...
- Alkaline Trio's “Clavicle” inspires you to take a chance
- The song is the band at its plainspoken-punk best—and first, as “Clavicle” appeared on the debut album Goddamnit. Though only two-and-a-half minutes long, it still covers all of the stages of newfound infatuation.
Clavicle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clavicle books and related discussion.